You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
* that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
* that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SLBeacon employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your
affiliation with a person or entity;
* that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
* that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
* that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to
make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
* that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited
* that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas of the SLBeacon sites which are not designated for such
purposes; or (2) emailed to SLBeacon users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
* that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in "services".
* that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without
limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by California law - a partial list of these is provided for your convenience
* that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any
computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
* that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
* "stalk" or otherwise harrass anyone;
* collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
* use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
* post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
* post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
* attempt to gain unauthorized access to SLBeacon's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the SLBeacon website.